Business Closings for Wednesday, February 25th
(WHNT) – The following businesses and government offices have a schedule change due to the threat of winter weather.
- American Wholesale Book Company: Internet, Receiving & Customer Service: 7-11 a.m., other departments closed
- ARC of Madison County: Closed Wednesday
- Belfast Farms: Closed Wednesday
- Blessed Hope Church: Closed Wednesday
- City of Huntsville: Closed Wednesday. Essential personnel should check with their supervisors for further instructions.
- Davis Clinic in Huntsville: Closed Wednesday
- Decatur City Hall: Closed Wednesday
- Decatur Municipal Court Dockets: Cancelled for Wednesday
- First Commercial Bank: Huntsville branch to close at 11 a.m.
- Hames Clinic in Florence: Closed Wednesday
- Handi-Ride, Huntsville: will only transport Dialysis patients on Wednesday. Dialysis runs will start One Hour early
- Huntsville-Madison County Senior Center: Closed Wednesday, including Meals on Wheels, Adult day Care and all Nutrition Centers
- Huntsville Municipal Court: Closed Wednesday & cases will be rescheduled.
- Huntsville Museum of Art: Closed Wednesday
- Lauderdale County Courthouse: Closed Wednesday
- Lauderdale County DHR: Closed Wednesday
- Lawrence County, Ala. Offices: Closed
- Limestone County: All offices will be closed Wednesday
- Madison City Hall and Dublin Park: Closed on Wednesday
- Madison County Court System: Closed Wednesday
- Manna House: Closed Wednesday
- MARS Transportation Service: Closed Wednesday
- Marshall Space Flight Center: Closed Wednesday
- Morgan County Courthouse and Judicial System: Closed Wednesday
- Morgan County Senior Centers: Closed Wednesday
- Pleasant Springs Baptist Church: Closed Wednesday
- Public Transit Shuttles, Huntsville: Will not run Wednesday
- Redstone Arsenal: Closed Wednesday. Gate 9 will remain open. Gate 8 will operate on weekend/holiday hours on Wednesday. Redstone Arsenal contractors should follow the guidance stated in contracts regarding closures. All employees should be in close contact with supervisors to ensure they have the latest information and instructions and should report their status to their supervisors on a regular basis for accountability.
- Redstone Federal Credit Union: All branches to close at 11 a.m.
- Rehabilitation and Neurological Services: To close at noon on Wednesday; reopens Thursday at 1 p.m.
- Renesant Bank: Huntsville, Madison & Decatur branches opening at 8:30 a.m. & closing at 10:30 a.m.
- Tyson Food Plant in Albertville: Closed Wednesday
- US Space & Rocket Center: Closed Wednesday
- Valley Conservatory: Closed Wednesday
- Wayne Farms Decatur Fresh and Further Processing plants: First shift will not run on Wednesday, a decision on Second shift will be made on Wednesday morning.
- YMCA: All YMCA’s and daycares closed Wednesday
Each of these is listed because it falls under our current closing policy.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.
Powered by WPeMatico