Business Closings & Delays: Tuesday, February 17
The following closings and delays are for Tuesday, February 17, 2015. Click here for school closings and delays.
- Colbert County Courthouse: Opening two hours later, at 10 am, tomorrow.
- Corps of Engineers Huntsville Center: Employees report at 10 a.m.
- Decatur Social Security Office: Open at 10 am
- DirectTV: Opening at 10 a.m.
- First Commercial Bank – Huntsville: Open at 10am
- Franklin County Courthouse: Opening at 10 a.m. Commission meeting will be at 10:30 a.m.
- Jackson County Courthouse: Opening at 10 a.m.
- Lauderdale County Courthouse offices: Opening at 10:30 am
- Lauderdale County DHR Office: Opening at 10:30 am
- Limestone County Courthouse: 2 hour delay
- Little Angel Day School & Play World Child Care Center – locations in Florence will delay opening until 8:30 a.m.
- Madison City Hall and Dublin Park: Opening at 10 am.
- Madison County Offices: 3 hour delay. All county road crews, utility crews and maintenance staff should check in with your supervisor for assignments.
- Marshall County Courthouse Guntersville & Arab locations: Opening at 10 a.m.
- Marshall Space Flight Center – opening delayed until 11:00 a.m. Tuesday. More information here.
- NACOLG Transit- Due to threat of dangerous winter weather tomorrow, Tuesday, February 17, 2015, NACOLG Transit will close. No buses will run in any location served by NACOLG Transit on Tuesday. Closure affects all buses in NACOLG Transit service area in Lauderdale, Colbert, Franklin, Marion and Winston Counties.
- One Place of the Shoals: Delayed opening until 10:30 am on Tuesday.
- Redstone Arsenal – Delayed opening by three hours Tuesday. Employees are advised to contact their supervisor to request liberal or unscheduled leave. Employees that live far from the Arsenal or in areas greatly impacted by the weather should monitor their local road conditions and contact their supervisor if an alternative work schedule is required. Redstone Arsenal contractors should follow the guidance stated in contracts regarding closures. More information here.
- Social Security Admin Buildings in Huntsville, Decatur, & Florence: Open at 10 a.m.
- Southeast Family YMCA and Downtown Express YMCA in Huntsville and Hogan Family YMCA in Madison, YMCA Downtown Child and YMCA Southeast Child Development Center- Branches and Child Development Centers will delay opening until 11:00 am.
- Therafit Physical Therapy: Opening at 10 am.
- University Walk-In Family Care– Opening at 10 am.
WHNT News 19 will continue to update this list as more businesses notify us of schedule changes.
Read WHNT’s Closings Policy to see which closings we list.
Recommended article: Chomsky: We Are All – Fill in the Blank.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.
Powered by WPeMatico